-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Advice re leaving computer on 24/7

  • From: "SandiBeach" <SandiBeach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 14:17:15 -0600

You will see from my posts to Trev that I did download a driver and have it
on my desktop but I will not attempt to install it since it may not be the
right one.
I kind of have a hunch that the reseating of the card is what is needed
anyway.  And I confess I am really leery, still, of opening up the case!
Anyway, I have a techie that helps me out of trouble from time to time and
never has charged me anything so I have asked him to stop by and fix it for
me.  The tech works for the shop from which I purchased both of my
computers.  I don't know how they stay in business, providing free service,
but I am just thankful for it.
Thanks so much for taking the time to try to help.  I do like to learn and
fix things myself whenever possible.  I have kept hard copy of all the
advise about the drivers and the reseating of the card so maybe some
day-----.
Sandi