[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering- a comment

  • From: "tnpudding" <tnpuddin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:07:53 -0500

Yep I believe that's it. Ed West has put a call into the company to get some
info for me. I love it! Just want everyone to move and talk normal through
it. My new PC is awesome!!!!!

Pen

Do you mean WinFast 2000XP? I have just put the TV card on my XP computer
with a lot of help here. If this is what your refering to, then try me with
a question.
I can answer basic questions as that is the level of my knowledge.