[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering- a comment

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:07:32 -0600

My TV card is the plain vanilla that is called "WinFast
TV2000 XP Deluxe Edition" according to the box. I use
it for snaping TV images [for the real young and the real old]
and it also has FM, but FM here doesn't have enough radio
talk shows on it.

Anyone, what else is this card supposed to be used for?

I knew my knowledge was basic.

Pen said something about asking everyone to walk and talk normal
through it. If my version has anything to do with this, then, I to, have
something to learn. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.