[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering- a comment

  • From: "tnpudding" <tnpuddin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 16:03:34 -0500

Hmm Ed does mine do all this stuff? If so I wanna learn all about it. Some
of the channels here are awful can't watch them they are either too dark or
all red where the rest of the channels are great. The local server here
provides the service by purchasing time from another company that provides
from satellite it's poor to say the least. Half the time we get snow on most
the stations and others are hard to see. For all I know the time shifting is
being caused by the server here. Any comments on this possibility? What do
you mean by unshielded cable Louis?

Pen
============================

> Well, this TV Card being brought up, I retrieved the box which reminded me
that
> I can record TV, go back a bit to pick up something on the time share,
> watch some files in other formats, look at the snaps I had taken, etc.
Plus bring in camcorder, VCR or may that is the card with
> the Line In, Mic In, Line Out, Rear Out and that sort of stuff where the
DVD is connected to.

> Yes, I can watch the channels from cable. Earlier, I brought up some
problems
> that I have on the lower number channels. I believe if I was taking the TV
as well as the internet signal from a common cable
> from  my wall box, this problem would leave. Then I could have a booster
put on the TV signal, the kind that is not supposed to
> be on the internet cable signal.
>
> I have learned something about cables and their shielding lately.
Something about 5 and 59. You loose signal strength if you
> have the skinny [maybe unshielded] cables. On some other TV's in the
house, I have the skinny kind crossing power wires and