[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:53:52 -0500

Matthew 6:5-6 "Also, when YOU pray, YOU must not be as the hypocrites;
because they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of
the broad ways to be visible to men. Truly I say to YOU, They are having
their reward in full. 6 You, however, when you pray, go into your private
room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret;
then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you.

It is important to draw attention to God & not to ones self. We should not
pray with a "look at me attitude" so as to impress people. Jehovah is never
too busy to listen to us if we approach him properly in prayer.

Boy have we gotten off topic:~ )

From: "Scott McNay" <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>