[pchelpers] Re: Re Fw: A question that needs answering

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 06:41:22 -0500

I don't see calling this a hoax. Because it was presented via email doesn't
make it less viable does it? How does one present such a thing to the UN?
Because the UN doesn't acknowledge it doesn't mean they didn't receive it or
even like it. Politicians always tell the truth! Many a politically favored
position was put in the "bank" to be brought out at a more favorable date.
Similar proposals have been made & all is a further sign of the times I
believe. The climate is apparently getting to this point. A big push & it
may be allowed to be accomplished by Jehovah. Time will tell won't it?:~ )

From: "rweyer" <rweyer@xxxxxxxxx>