[pchelpers] Re Fw: A question that needs answering

  • From: "rweyer" <rweyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Newday" <newdayiscoming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JWAssociation" <JWAssociation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"whoweare" <jws-whoweare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"JWArtist" <JWArtists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"pioneergal" <worldparadise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 22:30:20 -0600

Here is the very latest in the saga of the proposed draft resolution offered
to the UN regarding the destruction of organized religion.  Included (
below) is a statement from Formulism, the authors of the resolution.
Remember this;  for the resolution to be submitted and accepted for
consideration is two entirely different things.  Many different proposals
may be offered every day.  However most of them never even get mentioned.
This one is of much interest to us.  However, there seems to be no climate
of acceptance YET for this proposal.  One day soon a proposal similar to
this one will be approved and acted on.  When? We do not know.

Bob Weyer
From: "tnpudding" <tnpuddin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Newday" <newdayiscoming@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "JWAssociation"
<JWAssociation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "whoweare" <jws-whoweare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;