[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering

  • From: "tnpudding" <tnpuddin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 12:24:08 -0500

Since he became the moderator and it's his call and this is a pc helpers
group. My fault here Ed I posted the mail from the org that approached the
UN through e-mail. Did because the original post was here but I should have
run it by you or John first. Sorry won't happen again. There is a time and
place for everything.

Pen

<http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>