[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering- a comment

  • From: "Shubert Kersey Jr. MT" <skersey2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:23:24 -0500

I must agree with others who say this forum is only for computers.  While
there is nothing wrong with discussing religion, as was mentioned, there is
a time and place for everything.

If this were a JW forum only, then that is another story. But it is not , so
I have seen written.

I would think that any question asked that does not require a group answer
would be answered directly and not via the group.
Many ask for a direct answer, rather than clogging up emails with multiple
comments that all can see, yet there is only one needs the answer.  To me
that is the best way.

Besides...If I give a wrong answer , I don't want everyone to know it !!!!!
<grin>  And I have been known to err a few times.

yb
shubert