[pchelpers] Re: Fw: A question that needs answering- a comment

  • From: "Louis M Hall" <lhall1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:42:39 -0600

Well, this TV Card being brought up, I retrieved the box which reminded me that
I can record TV, go back a bit to pick up something on the time share,
watch some files in other formats, look at the snaps I had taken, etc. Plus
bring in camcorder, VCR or may that is the card with
the Line In, Mic In, Line Out, Rear Out and that sort of stuff where the DVD is
connected to.

Yes, I can watch the channels from cable. Earlier, I brought up some problems
that I have on the lower number channels. I believe if I was taking the TV as
well as the internet signal from a common cable
from  my wall box, this problem would leave. Then I could have a booster put on
the TV signal, the kind that is not supposed to
be on the internet cable signal.

I have learned something about cables and their shielding lately. Something
about 5 and 59. You loose signal strength if you
have the skinny [maybe unshielded] cables. On some other TV's in the house, I
have the skinny kind crossing power wires and
other no nos [noes, whatever]