[PA28235] Re: ethanol in mogas

  • From: mikegot2go@xxxxxxx
  • To: pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 20:39:23 -0400

When I signed the agreement to rent my hanger I had to agree that I would not
store any gas or fuel in it, I thought that was odd because why would I want
to, it haddent occurred to me than about why but I guess alot of people must be
bringing gas to the airport or they would not of had such a big clause in the
lease.