[PA28235] Re: ethanol in mogas

  • From: "Al & Deb" <AWatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 09:26:58 -0500

I agree, it's a lot of work and it is somewhat dangerous to lug MoGas around.
Although the dangers can me addressed to a point.

What I'd like to see is a greater acceptance of MoGas and recognition of it as
a great fuel.

With greater usage, it would become available at the pumps of more airports.

Al

ps: I test my gas even though it's pumped from the tanks at my local airfield.