RE: Remote DBA

  • From: "Matthew Zito" <mzito@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kerry.osborne@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:46:26 -0400

Oh, I hit send too soon.  Of course, you expect that you have to verify the
experience of the person you're talking to.  If they can't verify employment,
pass tech interviews, have professional references, etc., it's a non-starter.

But if you can do those things, it's possible to have the right kind of people
be able to work from home.

Matthew Zito
Chief Scientist
GridApp Systems