RE: RE: how good is oracle tech support?

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 14:27:23 -0700 (PDT)

--- "Boivin, Patrice J" <BoivinP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> How do we time it to talk to Australia's tech support?  Is that
> really late during the night?

early evening NY time is early morning Australia time.. I'm not sure
where exactly the Australian support center is (Pete? Richard? Connor?)
but I'd place the tar from home

> If we did "make friends" with someone in senior support, how would we
> reach them instead of going through the 1st line people.

well, I have the AIM id of my friend.... I place the tar, if I am not
happy with the level of support I am getting, I send a message to my
friend asking them to escalate it or take it over or transfer it to
someone competent