RE: RE: how good is oracle tech support?

  • From: Thomas Day <tday6@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 07:48:20 -0400

Nope.  I just have a poor ear for language.  I simply can't "hear"
conversations that seem to be perfectly intelligible to others around me.
I hear the noise, it just doesn't come out as anything that I can
understand.

                      Jared.Still

                      @radisys.com             To:      oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      oracle-l-bounce          Subject: RE: RE: how good is
oracle tech support?

                      04/06/2004 04:36

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to oracle-l

> a)  My first contact would be with someone who spoke English as a second
> language.  They would glean a few buzz words that they recognized from
our
> conversation and pump them through a knowledge base.
I must take exception to that statement.

There are many people on this list that speak English as a second
language, and yet
seem to have a better command of the grammar and syntax of the English
language
than many of us that have never spoken any other language.

Jared

PS.  Please do not turn this into a long running thread on language.