RE: RE: how good is oracle tech support?

  • From: Jared.Still@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 13:36:30 -0700

> a)  My first contact would be with someone who spoke English as a second
> language.  They would glean a few buzz words that they recognized from
our
> conversation and pump them through a knowledge base.
I must take exception to that statement.

There are many people on this list that speak English as a second
language, and yet
seem to have a better command of the grammar and syntax of the English
language
than many of us that have never spoken any other language.

Jared

PS.  Please do not turn this into a long running thread on language.