RE: Oracle and DST changes

  • From: <Joel.Patterson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jheinrich@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:19:23 -0500

No, I'm not worried about the client yet.   I have several queries where
the client does not play a part in determining if the patch is applied
or what version of the timezone files are installed.

Any real timezone query I can run by logging in from the server with the
environment set.

I'll get to the client after I finish figuring out all my various
flavors of update on the server... this one being one where obviously
another 'little' piece is missing... since it is not a sev 1, there
response I suspect will be next week.

Joel Patterson
Database Administrator
904  727-2546