Re: Coke switches to DB2!!

  • From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ed Long <rdhm99a@xxxxxxxxxxx>, oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 09:03:30 -0700 (PDT)

Frankly, I expect that Oracle will become more competitive with licensing ....
I'd give it a year at the outside and we will see it.

I could be wrong of course.... I've been wrong before.

RF

 Robert G. Freeman
Oracle ACE
Ask me about on-site Oracle Training! RMAN, DBA, Tuning, you name it!
Author:
Oracle Database 11g RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press) - ON IT'S WAY SOON!
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Other various titles