RE: Coke switches to DB2!!

  • From: "Aragon, Gabriel (GE, Corporate, consultant)" <gabriel.aragon@xxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 13:44:21 -0400

Puff, huge lost for oracle, but the most important point here (for me) is that
this will require to change your entire DBA team or give them a quick training
on DB2. BTW, I have never used DB2 but, doesnt it only run on AIX and IBM
boxes? I mean if you have Oracle running on Sun, HP or Win, you will have to
change not only Oracle licenses.