[muglo] Re: ip address printing

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:13:59 -0400

Here's a list of compatible printers and drivers available as of 3 weeks ago. If you plug in your printer and do a software update, it may find it for you automatically.

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3669

I have run into this before with the HP CP1215 not having Mac drivers. There is a way around it that involves Terminal voodoo, but afterwards it works great. Not sure which HP model you have, Greg, but if it's the CP1215 or something similar with a terminal hack I could help you out with getting it working if you like.
Let me know.
Chris

It must be a very obscure printer tat there is no "driver" already built in to the Lion or Snow Leopard?

On 2011-09-27, at 12:54 AM, Greg Mrowiec wrote:

I'm about to purchase new Laser Color printer. I have HP but HP is not providing driver for mac users.

Wayne Dobson
pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx
(519) 474-1253 res.
(519) 860-2725 cell