[muglo] Re: ip address printing

  • From: eurogarth <eurogarth@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 14:35:56 -0400

HP's Roseville Networks Division (just outside of Sacramento Calf.) used to
make an easily installed card called JetDirect. 'if they still make them, I'd
bet there's wireless version now.
Jet Direct allows any Printer to connect directly to your network and is
addressable by all devices on your network including any guest accounts.
HTH,
Garth.