[muglo] Re: ip address printing

  • From: dplumley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 09:09:27 -0400

Looks like the numbers are right, but...

Why are you using "IP printing"? When the HP is plugged into the AE, I would
have thought it would show up ("discovered") as a printer on your network. Did
you go through System Prefs=>Print&Fax=>Add Printer? If so, did it not show up
in the search?

The only time I have used IP Print is with a printer on a network at work. For
that, all I needed was to set the IP address of the printer (as you have done)
and the main gateway (there is 192.168..., while yours would be 10.0.0.1 <=
your main base station)