[muglo] Re: ip address printing

I am curious.  I have probably an equally old HP 5MP (circa 1995-96) that I
currently use through a router with a print server as a line printer.  Some
time back I had an issue with my DSL modem and ended up getting another router
thinking the old router was part of the problem.  It was partially - the dsl
modem was too and I upgrade it as well.  Since then I have gotten an Airport
Base station and it is working fine.  I have that old router connected to it as
a hub I guess.

My question is since the 5MP only comes with the parallel (the old style wide
one) , parallel-C (smaller one) and appletalk connectors how would I or better
yet how could I connect them.  I read this thread with interest and all I could
think of was which cables were used and how were they connected?  I'm thinking
I need an ethernet connection of some sort which I suppose the 5M has?

In the end my set up works so it isn't broken and I am not fixing it!!

Martin