[muglo] Re: ip address printing

  • From: Greg Mrowiec <mgm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 00:54:41 -0400

Hello all.
I'm about to purchase new Laser Color printer. I have HP but HP is not
providing driver for mac users. Works only with windows ): . Tried to find
answer on web and it is possible to get it running through some very
complicated process. Need to go thought some back door programming - to much
for me.
Any recommendations what should I get.
I have IMac, MacBook and AirPort Extreme. All Mac's running Lion.

Thanks Greg