[muglo] Re: ip address printing

  • From: Chris Hannon <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:04:38 -0400

I have run into this before with the HP CP1215 not having Mac drivers. There is
a way around it that involves Terminal voodoo, but afterwards it works great.
Not sure which HP model you have, Greg, but if it's the CP1215 or something
similar with a terminal hack I could help you out with getting it working if
you like.
Let me know.
Chris