[muglo] Internet Sharing (was Telephone cord routing)

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:27:17 -0400

I just realized, you could do Internet Sharing if you have the
computers networked together via Ethernet too. And I'm not 100% sure,
but I think OS9 was capable of doing this trick too. Someone correct
me if I'm wrong please.
The advantage to Internet Sharing is, you could have BOTH computers
connected to the internet simultaneously. Yes, even over dialup.
Chris

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/