[muglo] Re: Internet Sharing (was Telephone cord routing)

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:49:48 -0400

I don't want to go wireless.  In fact, just the opposite.  What I was
referring to was Eric's comment that a Mac OS 9 computer would be
less vulnerable in a wireless environment than an OS 10.  I agree
that high speed is something I should look into down the road.

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/