[muglo] Re: Telephone cord routing

  • From: Chris <kristoff1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 10:19:07 -0400

ANOTHER phone splitter, plugged into the UPS where the computer is
plugged in, with a phone cord going to EACH computer.

Another option (if the computers have Airport cards and OS X 10.3.x):
Dialup with the G4, then go to "Sharing" preferences, and share your
connection from internal modem, via Airport. Set the iBook to connect
via Airport. Then you'll be wireless with the iBook, as it was meant
to be :)

Chris

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/