[muglo] Re: Telephone cord routing

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:47:37 -0400

Thanks Eric, but I just talked with a computer rep at Forest City
Surplus and he thinks that's what I already have.  Are you talking
about the little item that plugs into the telephone jack wall outlet
that makes it two jacks?  If so, I already have that.

I realize you provided the link below, but I'm in the process of
updating my G4 and can't check on the web at the moment.  Pls let me
know.  Thanks,

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/