[muglo] Re: Internet Sharing (was Telephone cord routing)

  • From: Leith Peterson <leithriver7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 11:52:53 -0400

Thanks, Eric.  I still have the original packaging from when I bought
the ethernet cable.  It's a category 5e CrossOver Patch Cable, Rj45
Male/LAN.

I've done some moving around of stuff in my office, so it looks like
I'll now be connecting the G4 with the iBook G3, both using 10.3.9,
with the ethernet cable.   However, I am nervous about one of the
computers going wireless for security reasons.  It's not that much of
a hassle pulling in and out the telephone cords, so perhaps I'm
better off with the status quo for the time being.

Cheers,

Leith

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/