[modeleng] Re: Paypal revisited

  • From: "Clif Walker" <clif.gwr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 15:47:13 -0000

Hi Alan and All,

The money laundering rules are really over the top these days but it doesn't
stop the crooks.If you went into a bank with a suitcase with a few million
pounds in it,they would fall over themselves to get their hands on it, but
when I was opening an account for a railway preservation society each member
of the committee who are named for signing cheques had to personally go to
the bank with their Passports and documentary proof of where they lived
before I could open the account.
Still you may as well get verified with Paypal as at least you get 10 or 12
pence from them.

Regards

Clif