[modeleng] Re: Paypal revisited

  • From: Kenneth Swales <kenwillowbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:43:28 +0000 (GMT)

Alan

I am constantly getting email that are supposed come
from ebay and paypal.  Both sites have an email
address to which you can forward any emails that ask
for your details or that your not happy with.  They
will then email you back and tell you if they are
genuine or not.

The ebay one is "spoof@xxxxxxxxxx" and paypal is
"spoof@xxxxxxxxxx".

Hope this solves the problem.