[modeleng] Re: Paypal revisited

  • From: "Charles & Dorothy Brumbelow" <cbrumbelow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:24:34 -0600

I've gotten "PayPal" and "eBay" things, Jesse, and I happen to use both.
I've also gotten requests for updates from "banks" where I've never done
business.  According to some gurus, harvesting email addresses can be done
with the right kind of equipment -- packet monitor I think it is called.
Haven't a clue how to do it.  Charles