[modeleng] Re: Milling machine vice

  • From: john.burridge@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 21:02:45 +0100 (CET)

Hi to all long time no messages,
Do you have the chance of going around to find a second hand vice(of a known
manufactuerer) from a secondhand tool dealer, grenrally they are of good
construction with the strength wear it required even if the jaws may need a
skim.

we have quite alot of second hand tool dealers where you can buy a vice for
about half the price you would pay for a new far eastern one.

speak to the group more soon.

regards John Burridge