[modeleng] Re: Milling machine vice

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:41:56 -0600

Harry, what Bruce needs is a 6" "Made in India" mill vise/vice like the one
I got from ENCO.  The thing prolly weighs more that his milling machine as
it is all I can do to lift it onto my mill from off its storage table.
(Actually I may have stretched that a bit as the vise only weighs 120 pounds
and I am sure his machine weighs more than that.)

Redneck Jesse in Tennessee