[modeleng] Re: Milling machine vice

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 08:58:48 -0500

Hi Bruce,

Where are you? If you are in North America I can recommend two sources for a
reasonably good vise at low cost, KBC Tools and Busy Bee Tools both in
Toronto Canada.

The Kurt milling vises made in USA are the state of the art and fantastic
but very expensive, ie over 350 UK pounds for a 4" one.

Cheers, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada