[modeleng] Re: Injectors - asking the question again

  • From: Roger <roger.g3tdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:00:32 +0000

Hi,

    Whilst on the subject of injectors,  some of you will know that I am
trying to finish off an Allchin traction engine in 1-1/2" to the foot scale.

    I have got round to piping the various steam valves to their
appropriate destinations.   One of them goes to the injector.   To my
surprise the original articles (I have them all bound together as a
builder's manual) has no mention of the injector,  other than to show
you where it is located.

    Anyone know what sort of size injector is used on this model
engine.   Anyone have references to a design of a suitable size that
works with steam pressure up to about 80 psi?

    Thanks in advance.

       Cheers,

          Roger Mason,  in St. Agnes.