[modeleng] Re: Injectors - asking the question again

  • From: Peter Sheppard <peter.sheppard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 21:35:52 -0000

G'day

As this got hi-jacked by another thread (hot water versus cold water) and Tim
dribbling all over the track, I will ask the question again.

Will having the injector inclined at an angle in the vertical plane (pitch)
have any effect on its operation?

Cheers

Peter

Peter Sheppard BSc (Hons) CEng FIEE FIRSE FSaRS
Principal Consultant
Lloyd's Register Rail Limited
5th Floor, 37-39 Corn Street
Bristol BS1 1HT