[modeleng] Re: Injectors - asking the question again

  • From: "Jeff Dayman" <jeffdayman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:40:19 -0500

LBSC describes one at length in his "Live Steam Book" and goes into some
design guidelines for scaling up as well. MJH Ellis writing in Model
Engineer earlier this year desribed one that works with a flap valve,
theortically less fussy than the ball type. I haven't built either, but read
the above and it seemed to make sense.

However, getting back to thread, neither of them mentioned whether they were
sensitive to alignment vertically. Have you thought about a call to a
commercial injector supplier, to see what they say about it? (or better yet,
test some for you and let you know for sure)

Good luck, Jeff Dayman Waterloo Ontario Canada