[modeleng] Re: Injectors - asking the question again

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 17:16:23 -0600

Peter,

Tim did not say he dribbled on the track, he said he "widdled" on the track!
As to mounting an injector at a slight tilt, I would not think it would have
any serious effect on the operation, but as all of mine are vertical, I
cannot really say what would happen.   Surely someone out there knows if it
will work tilted a bit.  If it is not tilted so much that the ball will not
roll onto its seat, then you might have a problem.

Jesse
> G'day
>
> As this got hi-jacked by another thread (hot water versus cold water) and
Tim dribbling all over the track, I will ask the question again.

> Will having the injector inclined at an angle in the vertical plane
(pitch) have any effect on its operation?