[macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

  • From: Ben King <benmartinking@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:10:06 -0700

Dear Terry,
Typing on the iPad's keyboard is quite easy.  You have two modes of typing. One
being the standard mode of typing which is the double tap or split tap and the
other mode being touch typing.  In regards to touch typing, you find the letter
with your finger and than lift your finger off and the letter will be typed for
you.  Apple's products are quite simple to use.  Once you have the touch screen
motions down you will be able to use the iPhone iPod touch and iPad without any
problems.  I use both a Mac and an iPod touch on a daily basis without any
problems.  Have a wonderful evening.
Blessings,
Ben King