To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2010 6:37 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

It might be interesting if somebody created a protector for the iPad with dots for the keys like the one for the iPhone from solona. You'd have to choose between one for landscape or portrait or get one of each and change them; I chose portrait for my iPhone which doesn't help with the phone keypad but really is a help with the qwerty keyboard. If you could get something like that for the iPad, you'd have concrete feedback on where to keep your fingers.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,