[macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

  • From: Olivia Norman <olivianorman@xxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 06:11:47 -0700

An Apple store can be a great resource.  All demonstration products are up and
running, and most staff know how to get VO turned on so that you can test drive
any demonstration products.  I'm not sure how this works with other retail
establishments, but I'd imagine that they would also let you try out an iPad if
you liked.

"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower", Steve Jobs