[macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:36:16 -0400

Hi T and all;

The external keyboard use is for typing only.  This means that you have to
interact with the touch screen to open apps and such.

On May 26, 2010, at 11:45 AM, T Leizert wrote:

Hi David, thanks for your experiences; while my final decision will be based on
what the device is actually like when I can get a look at one (probably early
June), the experiences of others will be something to keep in mind when testing
the product.

You said: "4> it is sad that you cannot use the ipad entirely from the external
keyboard for this punches holes in productivity";

I'm not sure I understand, are you saying that there are limitations (features
not available) when operating the IPad from an external keyboard? Or, perhaps
you're saying that it is less productive to do so.

Terry

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Poehlman"
<david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>