[macvoiceover] Using the Ipad's Keyboard

  • From: "T Leizert" <terry.leizert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 15:23:06 -0400

Hello list:

I've not posted before, and I don't own any Apple products, so I don't know much about Voice Over and how effective it would be on something like the IPad. I'm thinking specifically of the on-screen keyboard, and how usable it would be with Voice Over and no-vision? I can't quite get my head around entering text this way, or are people using an external keyboard? I would be interested in knowing how folks are using their IPad ...