[macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 17:29:40 -0400

Read the ipad user guide which you can find at:
along with all the other touch screen device user guides.  each user guide has
a section thoroughly explaining how it works and above all, try it for your
self because your experience will tell you more about whether *you* can use it
than anyone else can.