[macvoiceover] Re: Using the Ipad's Keyboard

Read the ipad user guide which you can find at:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility
along with all the other touch screen device user guides.  each user guide has
a section thoroughly explaining how it works and above all, try it for your
self because your experience will tell you more about whether *you* can use it
than anyone else can.