[mac4theblind] created a bootable installer of Mountain Lion with SuperDuper

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 16:50:32 +0000

Hi all, I am please to report that I think I've managed to create a bootable
Mountain Lion with the release I purchased last year with my Apple ID that I
made a backup to my external hard drive with.
I did this with SuperDuper and WOW!!! It was like so easy to do! Had a bit of
trouble understanding what was to come 1st the source or the location. I
finally figured it out with a youtube video though. lol

Don't know what to do after this though so any guidance forth coming would be
fantastic  but I'm glad that I've gotten the 1st step completed! :)

Hope everyone had a fabulous halloween!