[mac4theblind] Re: keypad sensativity

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 16:40:03 +0000

Hi Andy, what version of IOS are you using? Apparently, it is said that Apple
has fixed this bug as mentioned in the release details of 7.0.3
You can find out your IOS version by going to settings, general and about.
flick right until you hear something like version and then the next one should
be your actual version number. Note: if your already running IOS 7 then it may
or not be in a different location. I wouldn't know because I'm still running
IOS 6 lol
In any event, I hope these instructions somewhat help you.

Good luck finding it. Do let us know if your running the latest cos as I said
apparently its support to be fixed and if your still getting the problem on the
latest IOS update then its worth shooting an email to

accessibility@xxxxxxxxx

 to let them know that your experiencing the problem.

Daniel