[mac4theblind] Re: sound bunny(volume control)

  • From: Samuel Negron <samuel_negron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 10:07:45 -0500

In Windows, if you open up your volume control, you well find volume controls
for all your open programs. You can adjust the individual values, and, I
believe, those values stick, even if you close and reopen the program. It's
useful for adjusting system sounds, screen reader sounds and music in the
background. I think he wants a program for the Mac that does the same sort of
thing.

Sam Negron