[mac4theblind] Re: created a bootable installer of Mountain Lion with SuperDuper

  • From: Daniel McGee <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 17:51:48 +0000

Hi Lew, on second thoughts, maybe I won't attempt it.
I really want to update to Mavericks though lol.
There's a reason for this. basically, I want to see if I can adjust to the new
compact Daniel voice with Mavericks and if I am able to handle how he sounds
now then I can in turn update my iPhone 5 which is still running IOS6.4
Mad, I know apart from wanting to see what's new in Mavericks I thought if I
really find the new voice hard to handle then I thought at least I can
downgrade back to Mountain Lion where as on the iPhone once you've upgraded
there's no going back.
Last year I updated to Mountain Lion with out even thinking about it but this
year I'm feeling more cautious. I thought that adding a disc partition would be
a good idea but if I'm not comfortable with performing it, would I be better in
just doing a straight upgrade and if the voice is really bad just perform a
clean install and go back to Mountain Lion.